- IP based programmable controller for Building Management Systems
- Implements Sedona Framework™
- 16 Universal Inputs 16 Flex Input/Outputs
- Any flex I/O point can be configured as analog output, digital input or pulse input
- Software based configuration
- Status LED for all inputs and outputs
- Real-time-clock with scheduling
- Upto 8 additional relay outputs via optional relay modules
- RJ45 Ethernet port RS485 port USB port (for firmware upgrade)
Sedona Programmable Controller P-ION
P-ION series products are universal programmable controllers that can be used to manage a variety of building systems including heating, ventilation, air-conditioning (HVAC) systems. Basic and advanced control strategies can be programmed by Sedona Framework™ for optimized performance.
All universal inputs can be configured as analog or voltage free digital inputs. Analog inputs are optimized for resistive type temperature sensors (e.g. PT1000) and 0-10 VDC devices. 13 bit A/D converters assure high resolution measurements. For (0)4-20 mA input signals, external 500 Ohm resistors are required. All inputs are protected against short circuits to ground and against direct connection up to 50 VAC.
Flex I/O Points
All flex I/O points can be configured as analog output, digital input or pulse input. Analog outputs are used to control 0(2)-10V valve and damper actuators, humidifiers, frequency drives, etc. Convertor relay boards can be used to drive on/off loads. All outputs are protected against short circuits to ground and against direct connection up to 50 VAC.
Optional Relay Board Extension
Two relay modules can be connected by ribbon cable to provide a total of 8 additional relay outputs at 10A
The Sedona Framework™ is the industry's first, open source development framework that provides a complete software platform for developing, deploying, integrating, and managing controller. The Sedona Framework distributes decision making control and manageability to the controller and brings intelligence and connectivity to the network edge and back.