License agreement and terms of usage* Modules shall only be used in Tridium Niagara Framework.
* Each Jace/Websupervisor have to be licensed with commercial/technician license.
* Modules shall not decompiled.
* Images shall not be copied outside of the module.
* Modules shall not be shared with other companies.
* Watermark shall not be avoided by any method/methods.
Request for updates
* Customers shall request for updates from the ticket management system.
* Customer shall supply websites, pdf's and any documentation that will help us visually to speed up the process.
By downloading the module
* I agree that the company I am affiliated with is not a graphics company.
* I understand the litigation can ensue my company is affiliated doing graphical work in BMS systems.
Refund Policy We want to make public our policy on refunds so that there is no confusion. All our sales are refundable within 30 days. If you find a bug in our software, you can report it in the bug tracker and we will fix it in the next version. Finding a bug is not a reason to request a refund. We do not issue refunds if:
* You just change your mind
* You choose not to use our product
* You find that our product doesn't suit your needs However, we understand that it is impossible for us to test our software on every platform and every configuration it may encounter on other servers. Therefore if you are unable to get our software up and running on your server in the first 30 days after purchasing the software then please contact us and we will do everything within our knowledge and experience to get our software to work on your server. Niagara & SkySpark & PB Plus EULA is in the application.
- Do not try to bypass licensing
- Do not decompile code